Do you feel embarrassed by your smile? If you don’t like the way your teeth look, you’re not alone. In fact, research shows at least two-thirds of people don’t like their teeth. What if you could get the smile of your dreams using a minimally invasive solution? You can with direct bonding in Sparta. We can transform your teeth after just one appointment. You’ll enjoy results that look natural to smile confidently.
Direct Bonding – Sparta, NJ
Get a Picture-Perfect Smile Today!
3 Reasons to Choose Gentle Dentistry Sparta
- Virtual Smile Design technology.
- High-quality materials for long-lasting results.
- Personalized treatment plans.
What is Dental Bonding?
Dental bonding is an elective treatment that enhances the overall size, shape, and color of a tooth using a composite resin. The biocompatible material is customized to match your enamel to blend in when you smile. The resin can be sculpted to resolve several imperfections using one minimally invasive treatment.
What Can Dental Bonding Fix?
Dental bonding is a versatile treatment to correct a variety of imperfections, such as:
- Tooth decay without metal fillings.
- Dark stains or discoloration that won’t respond to traditional teeth whitening treatments.
- Make shorter than average teeth look longer.
- Fix chipped or cracked teeth.
- Cover exposed tooth roots.
- Close gaps between teeth without braces.
- Cover minor alignment issues for a straight smile.
You’ll need a consultation with your cosmetic dentist to evaluate your aesthetic concerns and discuss the results you want to achieve to ensure direct bonding is the right choice for you.
What Can I Expect During the Procedure?
The process of transforming your smile can often be completed in a single visit. If you’re only treating one or two teeth, you can expect it to take 30 to 60 minutes; however, if your treatment plan involves several teeth, we may recommend more than one appointment.
After your teeth are cleaned, we may administer a local anesthetic to ensure your comfort during the procedure, but most patients don’t need it. A weak acid is applied to your tooth to open the pores in the enamel and dentin. Once it’s rinsed from your tooth, we apply the composite resin material, which has been customized to match your enamel using our shade guide. Your dentist sculpts it into the ideal shape before using a special light to harden it. We’ll file and polish your tooth, so you can walk out of our office with a beautiful smile.
How Long Will My Results Last?
It’s not unusual for dental bonding to last for a decade or longer with the right aftercare. You can ensure your new smile lasts by following a few tips:
- Use a soft-bristled toothbrush and fluoride toothpaste to brush your teeth twice a day.
- Floss nightly.
- Don’t use your teeth as tools or chew on inedible objects.
- Don’t bite into overly hard foods.
- Avoid stain-causing foods and drinks.
- Wear an athletic mouthguard if playing sports.
- Visit your dentist twice a year for a cleaning and checkup.
Schedule an Appointment Today!
If you have a broken tooth is Sparta, we can help. We will give you a picture-perfect smile using a minimally invasive treatment. Contact our office today to see if dental bonding is right for you.